So wassup, guys!!! How are you doing? Me, I am good.
These days wherever I go, one topic literally crops up everywhere....Olive Oil. I guess, it's a current favorite with everyone. No discussion is complete without the mention of it. The old wives tale goes on to say that it's a blessing from heaven to the mankind. And, why not ? It has been used since time immemorial, for health and beauty purpose. Olive is a native of the Mediterranean. It forms an integral part of the mediterranean cuisine. It is also used extensively for cosmetic purpose. Queen Cleopatra of ancient Egypt, was a great patron of olive oil. This beautiful fruit has unrivaled health and cosmetic benefits.
1. It is a great cooking medium and comes in various forms like olive oil, virgin ,extra virgin, cold pressed etc.2. It has linolinic acid which is not produced by the body but is essential for hydration.
3. It is a great anti aging agent and is an abundant source of anti oxidants.
4. This golden liquid works wonders on scars especially stretch marks. Regular massaging helps lighten the marks.
5. Is a great anti frizz agent . It could be massaged on your hair 30 minutes prior to washing for amazing results. Works wonders when combined with honey and applied on hair. Makes your locks luscious and amazingly soft.
6. Mix it with sugar and you have a great face and body scrub.
7. It could be used as a massaging oil to help you relax as well as to removing the suntan
8. It works wonders for dry scaly skin, prone to eczema.
9. It makes a great make up cleanser.
10. Taking a sip or two just before bedtime could help in clearing throat.