Prints are the latest fad globally .Many of you must have seen this trend on ramp all across but girls are embracing it with much love in their wardrobe too. Personally I am not a great fan of prints except for the quirky ones.
But being a fashion blogger , you have to be one up . So I experimented it by wearing polka dots , stripes and checks , in monochrome. I absolutely love monochrome which you guys are aware of.
The basic key to wearing prints on prints -
- is to have at least one colour common in both your top and bottom.
- the second colour could be either of the same family like dark or lighter or should be in stark Contrast.
- the patterns of both the top and bottom should complement each other.
-use the same pattern in large and small.
- same print in bold contrasting
- you could choose pre mixed print .
- use a belt to break the monotony.
- if in doubt, wear polka dots and stripes...they work every time.
Add bold accessories - like i wore my bright red heels which provided a contrast as well as highlighted the monochrome.